My Toolbar!

toolbar powered by Conduit

Friday, July 24, 2009

I HATE THIS FORMAT!!! DSF needs to be BANNED!!

In my opinion I believe Dark Strike Fighter (DSF) is BROKE as hell lol. This format is all about the OTK with DSF. I think Konami would have to overhaul the new ban list coming up soon in about a month or so. They should limit and or BAN it!! People are forced to main cards that are negative 1's just to stay alive in the format......which is sad. On a side note, it doesnt help that DSF can be brough out with ease. For example Blackwings have Gale a LV 3 tuner, which just needs another Blackwing like Shura on the field and then you can special summon it. This is kinda like the Dark Armed Return format where a card is way too good! That is why DAD is limited to 1 because it is a game ender.

3 comments:

  1. you are so right the next tuner in ancient prophecy that removes from play monsters for syncro summoning black wings is so cheap i just watched a video of japanese players playing a half teledad half blackwing and the opponent wouldn't even get a turn if you drew the right cards its nuts your are right DSF sould be banned

    ReplyDelete
  2. i 1005 adree with u, DSF has to banned, the game is always ending in the same way, and tis hard to use Solemns coz if u make ur LP under 2000, its like a warning lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously that card has to go. I'm sick of when people do that, you can never win

    ReplyDelete

Would you be interested in a group case buy of Stardust Overdrive?

Yusei Fudo Turbo!!!

Check me out on Youtube!

Hey guys, I am aznpersuasion2008, I am known on Youtube for having Yugioh videos such as duels, decklist, and occasionally selling cards, or decks. so check me out and follow me!