My Toolbar!

toolbar powered by Conduit

Friday, July 31, 2009

Ancient Prophecy!

I personally cannot wait for the new set to come out. It will have more support for Blackwings and fun new anti meta decks like the Koa'ki Meiru Archetype. Also X - Saber stuff will also be released. I think it will be interseting to see how much these new cards will impact the top decks. I can't wait until the sneak peek next month it should be real fun! I'm going to stock up on the most broke Blackwing ever, Vayu!!!! I bet this is the most annoying card you guys have everseen in play, and on top of that now Blackwings have a searchable Crush Card Virus Target!! Now Black Whirlwind will be so broke as in summoning Gale or Blizzard will still allow you to use Whirlwind. Simply amazing lol

2 comments:

  1. I have the same way I cannot wait for ANPR either. Well about Vayu, I play DMU (people are stupid there I know, but in the competetive end of DMU there are good players.) and we haven't seen that much to Vayu turbo because it sometimes just isn't fast enough. Also will Vayu even be that good in regular Blackwings, I think he will only be good in Vayu turbo, but thats me. I still remember the time we said DAD was Bad cuz it needed 3 Darks in the graveyard. Well as far as ANPR I think LS will be a bit more synchro prepared, with Black Shining G coming out, they can just remove it to stop DSF. So if DSF Gets Limited it won't win over LS. This was all in my opinion, and I think you guys make some great vids on youtube also, just to point that out.

    ReplyDelete

Would you be interested in a group case buy of Stardust Overdrive?

Yusei Fudo Turbo!!!

Check me out on Youtube!

Hey guys, I am aznpersuasion2008, I am known on Youtube for having Yugioh videos such as duels, decklist, and occasionally selling cards, or decks. so check me out and follow me!