My Toolbar!

toolbar powered by Conduit

Monday, November 15, 2010

Turbo Pack 4!!!

Ultimate Rare
Tragoedia

Ultra Rare
Gottoms’ Emergency Call

Super Rare
Debris Dragon
Blackwing – Sirocco the Dawn
Deep Sea Diva
Compulsory Evacuation Device

Rare
Dunames Dark Witch
The End of Anubis
Psychic Commander
Advanced Ritual Art
Bark of Dark Ruler
Swallow Flip

Common
Wattkid
Oscillo Hero
Mokey Mokey
Key Mace
King of the Skull Servants
Dark Hole
Amazoness Spellcaster
Gladiator Proving Ground
White Hole

Should be released on November 19, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you be interested in a group case buy of Stardust Overdrive?

Yusei Fudo Turbo!!!

Check me out on Youtube!

Hey guys, I am aznpersuasion2008, I am known on Youtube for having Yugioh videos such as duels, decklist, and occasionally selling cards, or decks. so check me out and follow me!